I dunno if it will end up being that bad... I mean it's Saturday afternoon so it should be half over, unless it blows and snows for another 24 hours. The salty roads are pretty melty and it's not too cold, so am praying the stuff won't stick around for too long... althoug the 2-week forecast is fucking bleak: way under normal temps and more snow, snow, snow for weeks on end.
Tell me I am stuck in one giant meteorological nightmare and if I drink loads of alcohol it will all melt away? Please!
Tonight we spring the clocks forward so there goes an hour of sleep... is that why I got up past 11am this morning... he he and I am so doing it again tomorrow! Gotta fill up the sleep reserves I taxed all week.
If only hot sexy Vegas was in my bed.
I wouldn't get out of it all weekend!
*****drags ass off couch after a looong nap*****
It's fucking horrendous outside!!! What happened?! I can't see the building across the street, it's a white-out! Holy shit... now I'm scared to take the dogs out later as I promised them. Crap. Crap. And crap.
There is going to be a motherload of snow to clean up when this all stops. And funeral homes are going to have their hands full with people who just could not take one more hit.
*sobs*
/end of discouraged post/
6 comments:
that'll teach you to be cocky ;)
"is that it?"
"no."
lol!! That was my reaction exactly.
"Wow, not too much snow! Yey! Wait.. What?!?!" lol
I'm still not looking forward to the days when it's 45C with the humidex.
Sounds horrendous. Always liked the idea of Canada...not so sure now :)
Yang, any excuse to use the word "cock", eh? he he
Prin, I hate any kind of extremes... gimme a nice sunny breezy 18-20C and I'm happay!
Sian, this is just one of the worst winters in history, that's all... *cries*
I am feeling a little of your pain tonight. We had 20 inches today and high winds! AND it's snowing again tomorrow. BAH!
PrincessB, so how much did you guys end up having?
Post a Comment