Sunday, March 2, 2008

Can't breathe

He's packing right now... am driving him to the airport in an hour.

Oh shit.

I can feel a horrendous anxiety attack sinking its claws into me.

Have no idea how I will survive this evening - the empty space on the couch glaring at me, seeing the place in the bathroom where his cosmetics bag was all week, washing the dishes we used at lunch, trying to sleep in the bed that smells like him.

Feel like I am being kicked in the gut, just want to curl up in a fetal position and rock myself to sleep while trying not to drown in tears.

For all of you wanting love in your life? This is the ugly side nobody ever talks about. The dark side of the moon.

Yes it is worth it but fuck, it hurts.

A lot.

/end of post/

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

::HUGS::

prin said...

I'm around... (hugs)

I kinda like the smell in the bed. I can close my eyes and pretend none of the airport stuff happened... Works for about a minute. *blushes*

KA said...

I know how that is. I'm so sorry. Sometimes it's the hardest thing in the world.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

awe....I know it can't be easy for you dear....*hugs*

Sian said...

So so sorry. (hugging you too)

prin said...

Don't forget you still have meee... Ok, so I don't have the necessary equipment, and I don't smell right, and my voice is girly, but still! I have pretty good breastesses you can play with. For sure you won't think of anything else when you've got two handfuls going on. Right? Right.

Problem solved.

(more hugs)

prin said...

lol @ man-sack. :D

Just lol. :D

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Ahhh, at least you have someone to miss. That does not suck as much as not having anyone to miss. Loneliness hurts sometimes.

Curly said...

We start the next countdown now, and it's that much closer to him coming home for good.

OK, that doesn't make it any easier, but it's easier on your friends cause you're that much closer to being happy for evah!!

P.S.
It's also called a man-purse and it's European... *giggle*

Technodoll said...

Deutlich, I felt that... thank you :-)

Prin, works for about 10 seconds here... so I'll take the hug, kay? (but not the breastesses, LOL)

Tin ma'am, love your new name btw! and I know that you of all people have it the hardest and I should not complain. YOU should get the hugs!

Jessica, I kinda asked for it eh? I mean I knew it would be tough but in the end it is sooo worth it. Yeah.

Yang, this is why I love you so damn much. Sigh!

Sian, why are all you brits so loveable!! *grin*

C.Drama, you do have a point... yet it's a bit like the Gary Larson cartoon I posted today. Damned if you have it, damned if you don't. raargh!

Curly, the sisterhood is my lifejacket! unless man-purses are inflateable? hmmm.

Smiler said...

I feel badly for you but it's reading stuff like this that confirms to me that I don't want a relationship right now (I'm tempted to say "ever" but know better). I know "it's worth it" when you're with the right person, but honestly, I'd rather do without and just be happy being with my own self.

Technodoll said...

Smiler, it's only worth it very rarely in a lifetime so yeah, I'd also rather do without than go through all the pining for the wrong person - and end up with nothing.

In this case though... it's a beautiful adventure that offers no regrets, only moments of longing that intensify the love so it's all good. I'm ok :-)