You all made Vegas feel warm and fuzzy inside (instead of just outside) with your lovely comments to the photo I posted in the Snapshots blog. Awe!
I resisted embarassing him completely by posting a *super hot* pic of him, though. Or I might have gotten into trouble... not that he can spank me from across the ocean or anything... *pauses to reconsider for a second*
Just messin' :-D
Am on day 3 of my self-imposed "no alcohol for at least a week" resolution. And ya know what? I don't miss it at all! Being back to the routine of more exercise and healthier food is my way of coping with Life Sans Vegas - need to be hot for next visit, reeerrrr!
Fack I'm tired. Time to go lose some Scrabulous games.
/end of kooky post/
8 comments:
lol men blushing is always adorable!! Congrats!
Funny :)
Aww, bless!
What are you talking about? I have no idea. I think you have to post the other pic so I can understand. :D
Tin ma'am, i love them pink cheeks... on the face... *grin*
Sian, Elisabeth: it's all about the brits! LOL
Prin, is this a dare?!
Haha! Making men blush it quite a fete. I think you should care the other pic...just don't tell him!
No alcohol for a week? Wha...? Tell me how you just say no. I'm incapable.
Dolce, I'm sorely tempted but he always finds things out. Unless I ply him with liquor... he he
Martini, I think I'm gonna break soon. This snow? Is driving me to drink!
Post a Comment