
(click on the pics to get a bigger view) I just love this pic... Dakotah is going "yeecchh enough with the man-kisses, dad!" - he he! They have loads of fun together though... that big boy needs a strong alpha in his life to balance things out. Funny how small he looks next to Vegas, LOL!

All the while miss Maika-peanut loves to take advantage of the big man while he's down... she's a relentless flirt and told me "mom you done good". Yey me!
/end of doggy post/
6 comments:
:) Smiling on the inside.
That is just beyond adorable. Seriously!!!
Prin, I do see a twinkle in yer eye!
Deutlich, I can share the smooshy hugs - jump in! oh wait... there is snow. Sigh.
awww, that's so cute... love the pup pics, and the human with them aint bad either.
Awww, so cute!
Tin Ma'am, more will be revealed in the summer... rreeerr!
Elisabeth, yes they are! specially with a mouthful of fur... he he
Post a Comment