It's true. They held my arms up in place and my head kinda straight. Now? Shoulders gone, replaced hot hot hard masses of THROBBING PAIN!! oooyaaa, I feel dizzy.
Stretches? Done that, zero relief.
Auto-massage? Done that, what a stupid way to generate more pain.
Drugs? Am so going to munch some pills now, been trying to avoid it all day but mofo, it's getting worse. Desk jobs suck ass.
/end of Crabby McCrab post/
5 comments:
Massage! Screw the tan and get a massage instead. :D
Maybe a good night sleep will help.
yes, yes, get a massage instead. I agree.
And put away the shovel. Grab your hairdryer, an extension cord and melt the flippin' snow.
Amen to that.......I have the hardest time sitting for 8 hours a day 5 days a week.......Who came up with that as a work schedule anyways......blimey bloody bleeps.....
Massage is booked for tomorrow... the girl who comes to our office was supposed to be here today (and gawd did I ever need it) but she postponed.
See how I listen to your sage advice, oh blogging friends :-)
Post a Comment