Maybe if I write them down I'll be able to sleep tonight?
My back hurts so much it's hard to breathe - what I would do to have a baby elephant chiro/masseuse walk all over me, man I need a good spine crack and muscle rub. All I have are useless drugs, bleh.
Perhaps it's to do with this horrible, nasty psychotic weather that saw fit to crap on our heads today? I'm serious. A 1000-mile wide hail-and-snow storm blew over this part of the continent, nobody escaped and boy are alot of people ever snapping.
And... there is another one headed our way for the weekend.
I am _so_ stocking up on wine. Sigh.
Do you believe in destiny? Or are events just a string of coincidences that sometimes get cheeky enough to align themselves like dominoes? I again got quite freaked out tonight by another "coincidence" that is paving the way to life with Vegas with gold.
Seriously. This shit is spooky.
We were talking today about the possibility of him moving here alot sooner than originally anticipated because maybe, just maybe, a job has opened up for him in the company. A colleague quit on Monday and coincidentally, Vegas is the best replacement.
Then the issue of lodging came up... should we live together right away? Not really because this place is too small and it would be nice to start our new life together in a new place where there are no memories of a former life. It would just not feel right and, after 8.5 years here... it is time to move on.
But!!!
Just try to find a nice appartment for rent in the city that is close to work, in this lovely neighborhood, big enough for the lot of us, renovated, with a balcony and on the top floor of the building, clean, affordable and allows two big dogs - good luck! It's easier to find a snowsuit on a nudist beach!
My dogsitter took the kids today so I had to get them after work and while chatting about all of this, he mentioned that the couple on the top floor of his building were probably moving out in a month or so and hey, the place happens to meet every requirement we have and then some... Um, just give me the damn feather so I can knock myself over, mmkay?
Seriously. This is just too much - why are doors just suddenly being flung open like this? Every blockage we could have is being blown away with a solution, and a nice one too.
I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong - just need to keep breathing and realise that sometimes life is effortless, to keep balance with all those other times when we struggle just to keep going one more day.
For now, these are all just dreams classified in the "wow that would be awesome!" file - if they happen? w00t! If they don't? Something better will come along and that is just what is meant to be. We are the rivers, not the rocks. And off I flow now to a hot shower and a good night's sleep.
I wish you all one too.
7 comments:
I thought about it too (in a slightly different context), and it could also be the attitude shift both opening some doors and finally seeing others that have been open all along.
Either way, yey! And you, like me, should try your best to go with the flow a little bit without wondering if too much of a good thing might be bad. Unless it's just me.. :D
Funny, prin tells you to go with the flow......matched my post from yesterday perfectly eh? Coincidence, I think not.....hehe
I am a firm believer that everything happens exactly as it is supposed to, when it is supposed to......don't even think about it NOT happening....continue to be positive and who knows.....it may just work out the way you hoped it would all along! I know the flim-flam of "The Law of Attraction" but I see signs of this all the time. Especially, when I put my mind to something in particular.
For what it's worth, I'm happy for you :-)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Wow! That's fantastic news!
I am not a big believer in fate or destiny as I believe we make our own opportunities and sometimes things just gel together! I could use some of that right now!
I believe in fate/destiny when things are going well.
When everything goes wrong - that's just my bad luck!
Prin, it's just nice to see the theory put in motion, you know? That when you want to change you life, things really do start to happen - but still I'm like "wow!"
Jessica, LOL! not a coincidence... it's influence. The law of attraction thing seems to be for real!! omg!
Crescenet, thanks for stopping by, hope you come back :-)
PrincessB, whatever name this thing should carry, I'm calling it freaking amazing. Still on pins and needles for the next few weeks though... gaaah!
Elisabeth, that is brilliant! LMAO! cuz... it just makes more sense this way ;-)
Remember violence rears its ugly head in our conversations as well as through our actions. We can inflict it on people or property. I write in my post today about how I often have violent feelings when I've had a hard day and get no cooperation. That's at peoplepowergranny.blogspot.com. Vote in my poll on how you handle those violent feelings we all get occasionally.
Post a Comment