My back hurts from shoveling and I only got half done.
Oh well, screw it. Not like the snowplows are gonna kick me out of my parking space for a few days, they have bigger streets to fix first. Mouahaha!
I've been a hermit for most of the weekend... besides a quick diner lunch with N today, I haven't seen anyone. Am I supposed to feel bad for being a social retard? I don't know where this piece of shit weekend went, anyways... seems like one giant struggle with the weather and then wham! It's Monday again. Sigh.
My dietary habits have become pathetic - cooking for one sucks ass, if you ask me. Last night's dinner was a handful of nuked cocktail eggrolls and cookies, while tonight I dined on a bit of crockpot chicken, an apple, some rice chips and ginger snaps. Awesome.
I however am blaming PMS, I mean it's gotta be good for something besides headaches, being bloated and craving tubs of chocolate caramel, right?
Oh shit.
I just got off the bathroom scale (had to dust and calibrate it first, never use that thing) and it said 125 lbs. Is it shitting me?! Since when did I gain 5 lbs?! Aaaaaaaaah!! Fucking hell.
Well, I'm glad I know now. Cuz as of tomorrow morning, it's more exercise and better nutrition, gotta put the brakes on all that bad snacking - am not 20 years old anymore and need to smarten UP. Besides... I want to look hot for the next time I see my man, rreeerrrr!
Sex with a hot guy is always a good motivator, don't you think?
/end of marshmallow post/
13 comments:
OMG.....I can't believe you are quibbling over 125 lbs.......you're freaking skinny mini!!! I know what you mean though......I don't even want think about my weight gain since the surgery last year.....rock climbing used to keep me soooooo fit....*sigh*
hmmmmmmm[wonders what she weighs now]
But wait!
I am 5'5", have small bones and no boobs! I don't carry extra weight well at all (think: muffin-top) so it needs to come off.. well it's not the pounds that is worrying me, it's the shape.
When my pants start being tight and uncomfortable, I know I indulged too much.
Mutter.
LOL!! I'm with Jessica and I've seen you. :P
Hot guy? Where?
Yeah, you've seen me in baggy stuff... not nekkid. I don't like the nekkid me like this. bleh.
Is this another dare to post a pic of the hot guy? LOL!
PMS days are not fair weigh-in days. Bloat, binging and bitchines add at least 3-5 pounds :(.
Dare? What? Hot guy?
lol
You're fine nekkid. Yang said so hisseff.
sex w/hot guys definitely *is* a motivator.
I completely understand!!! I'm 5'4" and probably weight between 125 and 130 (OMG-it hurts to spell it out).
I dread the scale. Mostly I refuse to get on it because it puts me in a state of depression. Today I got a call from my friend who wants to workout tonight. I immediately accepted the offer.
Stop fussing - you're gorgeous. I'll post those pics I took when you were asleep.... naked.... belly bloated after gorging yourself on a WHOLE BOWL OF MUESLI!!!1
Seriously hunny - shush :)
Take that scale, uncalibrate it, reapply the dust and bury in biggest snowbank you can fin. Scales are evil, evil, evil.
A few days of eating well and out walking with the puppies will make you feel much better. I promise.
I know what you're saying! I have gained about 8 lbs since Christmas and while that puts me around 118 lbs, it's not good weight. I need to tone! I really wish the weight gain went to my boobs. Alas, I am STILL a 30A! BAH! The flab goes right to my ass!
I love when men are all........But, honey, I love you just the way you are?!?!?!.....then you say, PEE-SHAW.....Whatever.....MEN, gotta love them :-)
TeriM, OK I'll weigh myself again in two weeks and see if the bloat has gone away... can't guarantee about the bitchiness though! LOL!
Prin, I know, I know... he's just biased. sigh.
Deutlich, it's the only thing that keeps me from getting all lardy and trailer parkish!
Dolce, am glad you understand... I mean I like curves, but only if they're in the right place - like my boobs. But they're not!
Vegas, you're just blinded by love! (ttfc) mouah! mouah!
Curly, well I see it as a challenge rather than a threat so that's a good thing, right? At least you're finding good uses for the snowbanks. Merrr.
PrincessB, you and me about the toning! I gots small bones, why can't i have the small thighs and big boobs? Is is too much to ask? LOL!
Jessica, they know the way to our hearts, eh? or to our panties... hrmph! :-D
Post a Comment