Here are a few photos taken today from my balcony - they in NO way do justice to the furious howling winds blowing snow and hail almost horizontally everywhere, OMG is the city ever going to be one giant motherfucking mess tomorrow.
I promise you more pics then... for now, am not venturing out anywhere!
PS: click on the pics to see what is really going on (angry snowflakes will show up)... can't believe things look so tame, it's HELL out there. Ugh. News story click here.
D'ya know, you are completely readjusting my attitude to snow. Here it is a treat. Something for the kids to play in. If we get two inches it is rare and the country seems to go into a tailspin...
Never thought of angry snowflakes before. That's a creepy image.
Hey I'm ill, only just come out of a fever spike, humour me. :)
OMG those pics are insane!! Here in NYC we've had tons of rain and howling winds too! But that snow... I can't remember the last time I saw a storm like that!!!
Angeleyes, nobody here can believe it either. Even as we're shoveling and falling down snowy stairs... we refuse to believe it. :-(
Tin ma'am, isn't it just testing our will to live? I mean WTF? ENOUGH!! Arrgghh!
C.Drama, I need a dose of summershine... hope to see more lovely pics on your blog. I needs them.
Lady Luck, the only thing making this shit-kicker of a winter quasi-bearable is that my dogs love the snow. Lame excuse, I know, but it's either that or kill myself LOL!
10 comments:
I think we should live somewhere else next winter ;)
Yeah, pics don't do it. It's nutty. Going to be hard to sleep with all the freaky noises going on.
dude. I just can't wrap my brain around how much snow you've had
D'ya know, you are completely readjusting my attitude to snow. Here it is a treat. Something for the kids to play in. If we get two inches it is rare and the country seems to go into a tailspin...
Never thought of angry snowflakes before. That's a creepy image.
Hey I'm ill, only just come out of a fever spike, humour me.
:)
Yang, thankfully the law of averages says that after this shit-kicker, we should be OK for a few years ;-)
Prin, totally. My mom just called from Quebec City and she is freaking OUT!
Deutlich, me neither.... wait till you see tomorrow's pics.
Sian, too much of anything ends up being bad, that is the problem. Angry hard icy snowflakes that gouge your eyes out? No thanks...
OMG those pics are insane!! Here in NYC we've had tons of rain and howling winds too! But that snow... I can't remember the last time I saw a storm like that!!!
Longest. Winter. Ever.
Why won't it just stop!?! it's march already!
It better not snow during an april field exercise.
Whoa dude...whoa. Again: So glad I live ina tropical country. So glad.
Ohhh Myyy GOD!!! I used to live in Wisconsin. I DO NOT miss that weather! lol- It's 70 degrees here!
Angeleyes, nobody here can believe it either. Even as we're shoveling and falling down snowy stairs... we refuse to believe it. :-(
Tin ma'am, isn't it just testing our will to live? I mean WTF? ENOUGH!! Arrgghh!
C.Drama, I need a dose of summershine... hope to see more lovely pics on your blog. I needs them.
Lady Luck, the only thing making this shit-kicker of a winter quasi-bearable is that my dogs love the snow. Lame excuse, I know, but it's either that or kill myself LOL!
Post a Comment