How are you tonight?
Me, I'm finely spiced with Saint Chinian, thankyouverymuch. What better way to end the shortest day of the week with red wine, Tiesto's clubmix (yay free podcasts!) and sifting through & prepping a new bunch of photos for this week's Bubblegum Snapshots?
Does it show I'm quite drunk right now? No? Good :-)
Am. Typing. Really. Slowly.
While bumping my ass on the chair to the beatsss, um-hum yeah yeah! That's what you get for waking up at 11am (cuz in my dream, I was on MSM chatting with Vegas and wrote "have to go wake up now, talk to you later mouah! mouah!" I know. I'm a retard) and then walking around like a zombie all day. Not sure what I accomplished besides getting a tan, exercising the dogs, puttering around the kitchen and muttering to myself. Oh well.
It's my weekend and I'll waste it if I want to :-)
Damn this wine is fine. Everything seems OK when under the influence. What problems? What snow? What lack of sex? See? S'all good. Kay. Back to photo editing, be good y'all - and if you can't be good at least blog about it soz I can smile!
/end of retarded drunken post that I will regret tomorrow/
7 comments:
yeah, he rocks my world, drunk or sober!! booooyeeeaahhh!
I blogged about it. :P
OMG-Tiesto! I had to listen to that for several hours on a road trip! The first hour was fine....6 hours later...not so much!
I love the drunken posting! They are the best. Enjoy!
Great post TD lol.
Made me smile.
Prin, I saw! :-D
PrincessB, too much of anything is not a good thing. Those are the rules of sanity ;-)
1218 & Trippin, are you guys trying to tell me something here? *gasps*
Girl- you throw some down!!! I take AMbien and blog and don't remember...lol- It's like I'm reading someone else's post the next day!
Have one for me! :)
Post a Comment