I think about 80% of my readers are female, so this shouldn't offend many people ;-)
OK gay boys can vote too, but no cheating. I really wanna know. If only there was a way to link anonymous comments to the poll... I'm sure some of you have interesting things to say on the matter, hehe.
You can always talk about it here, if you're brave enough.
Banks suck giant camel ass. First, you can't open, close or move accounts over the phone, so if you don't work near a branch where you can go waste your lunch hour, you're pretty screwed since they're only open from 10am to 4pm. What, only people on welfare get easy banking hours? How the fuck does this twisted logic work?
Oh wait, they are open until 7pm one night per week, but hey! You hurry up to run there after work and then get told that "you need an appointment to open, close or move an account because they close at 7pm and they cannot process the paperwork at this time".
Seriously, they are asking to be shot.
...I'm really, really tired and the brain feels like gruel. Work is super daunting this week, mleh. Am debating whether I can hack a glass of wine tonight but if I don't drink it, I might as well cook with it over the weekend cuz it's gonna turn. Oh, if all of life's decisions were this difficult.
/end of prozac post/
12 comments:
I have opinions! I do! I do!
I put no preference because it really depends on the guy's skill, not whether he's had pieces of his manhood lopped off.
Skills is tasty. :D
Oh and yeah, banks suck hiney. Totally.
Oh Lord circumcised please! I don't know what to do with all that extra skin!
And Banks...don't even get me started. If I wasn't deathly afraid of prison I'd rob one.
Well from what I understand after a certain point they look the same however I think the idea of extra skin is appealing because hey more nerve endings are never a bad thing! Plus it is unique here and I think cute. However it's all good, kittens and yarn balls, ya know? I don't have one at my disposal right now, this is a very sad thing!
I am so happy for you your sweetheart is coming to visit, a good reason not to blog! THE BEST REASON.
Prin, how do you know about tasty... are you telling me you've finally converted?? WOOOHOOOO!! *grin*
1218, I think it's a fantasy for lots of people to rob a friggin' bank. Asses. And LOL@ "all that extra skin"!
Rebecca, "I don't have one at my disposal right now"= ROTF!! Oh girl I almost choked on my hot coffee, thanks! :-D
meh. i loathe banks.
I'll tell you; I have no preference. I very much live by the phrase "it's not what you've got, it's what you do with it that counts."
My comments on this would only shock your delicate little ears, so I'm keeping schtum.
:D
Take your bottle of wine and mosey on down to the bank. Drag an office chair to the line, have a seat, pour yourself a glass and tell them that you have all the time in the world. Oh, bring your laptop too and blog while sipping wine. That'll learn 'em. :-D
As a member of the remaining 20%, I must say that I feel neglected by that opinion poll of yours. I'm a straight guy and I must say, circumcised (I had it done when I was 21) and I prefer it that way.
As for the comment on the extra nerve endings and all that, I say this: When people smoke a cigar, don't they bite off the end bit and then light the thing!! It's beautiful then, isn't it? ;)
Deutlich, join the club of Bank Haters. Here's your badge!
Elisabeth, I agree but... it still needs to be nice to look at ;-)
Sian, the guessing is probably worse! :-o Give it up!
Curly, is that in addition to the gun? yes? :-D
Roshan, you just opened the proverbial can of worms here. A MAN WHO KNOWS HOW BOTH FEELS.
please please speak up... for the love of women, let us know. Is it better cut? I mean does it feel better for the guy? and I'm sorry but i have to ask... why did you do it? was it very painful?
Post a Comment