Bubblegum Snapshots (click here) - many more to come in the next couple of days, so be sure to check often... unless the sight of snow makes you want to smash your head into a brick wall.
(keeps self in padded room)
Here is a taste of the shit we're stuck in (click on the pic to see it better):
Here are two more:
5 comments:
That's freaking hardcore man! Yowza that's a lot of snow.....We got snow yesterday, but it's already melted.....
I do believe you have more snow than us! I decided my car will be fine packed in for another day! And so all I have done today is watch basketball and play scrabulous. Exciting!
Jessica, those pics don't even do it justice... you need to add the snapping cold, the scraping of shovels, the screaming and swearing... LOL!
PrincessB, I'm with ya! You guys also got wallopped so give yourself a day or two before attacking the snowbanks!
Ooo, I like the car one! I think we got more snow up here, but it's not as dramatic because we have so much more room to put it. :D
Prin, yeah I gots the drama here all right... Sigh. Might as well photograph it so when the July heats come, I have something to be nostalgic about! mouahahhaha!
Post a Comment