figuring it out one day at a time
Wow, you post so often I always have tons to catch up on when I visit you!The blizzard looked amazing; all we've had for the past two days is drizzle, grey skies and high winds.
wow i really love these pictures you keep posting.
The first step would be to discover the beauty within ourselves. But it`s also the hardest thing to do...
Elisabeth, hope my blog isn't too discouraging, LOL! and I'll swap you the drizzle for two feet of snow...Tin ma'am, I know you do - will keep putting them up! :-)F.Angel, 'tis true - but with the hardest work comes the best rewards. (hugs)
@Technodoll You are right. But sometimes these best rewards come a little bit too late to be appreciated at their right value... wouldn`t you say so?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, you post so often I always have tons to catch up on when I visit you!
The blizzard looked amazing; all we've had for the past two days is drizzle, grey skies and high winds.
wow i really love these pictures you keep posting.
The first step would be to discover the beauty within ourselves. But it`s also the hardest thing to do...
Elisabeth, hope my blog isn't too discouraging, LOL! and I'll swap you the drizzle for two feet of snow...
Tin ma'am, I know you do - will keep putting them up! :-)
F.Angel, 'tis true - but with the hardest work comes the best rewards. (hugs)
@Technodoll
You are right. But sometimes these best rewards come a little bit too late to be appreciated at their right value... wouldn`t you say so?
Post a Comment