Thursday, March 20, 2008

Today's giggle courtesy of Vegas

There's a terrible accident in a mine, and one of the survivors passes out after his leg is crushed. When he comes to in hospital, the nurse says "Don't worry, you're OK. You lost your leg, but you're alive."

And the miner says "That's all very well, but who wants a one-legged gold-digger?"

Paul McCartney shouts "I do, I do!"

ROTFLMAO!!!

7 comments:

Vegas said...

a poem by Sir Paul McCartney:
I lay upon a grassy bank
My hands were all a quiver
I slowly removed her suspender belt and her leg fell in the river

Technodoll said...

aaaahahahhaa!! STOP IT!!!

prin said...

She did look like Linda. You know, if Linda had lost all of her class and dignity...

Hey, you changed your profile pic! Ooo...

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Technodoll said...

Dolce, you take one cheek and I'll take another! Still though... Heather Mills, what a cunt.

Prin, "...and a leg..." hehe. Yeah I needed a change - not that anyone will recognize me or anything! LOL

1218, you should have heard the OTHER jokes! My sides still hurt!

Sian said...

Oh dear...sad, funny and true. Poor man.

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

phewwwwwwwwwww that`s cruel! but TRUE :))))