Dang....these people have me feeling all sorts of self conscious.....good thing it's not a photo of a cat biting MY nose with no make-up on.....some people still have acne!! haha
Ich, I wholeheartedly think poor kitty is tonight's tea, and at the last moment got a fark you in before she was boiled! clare (riko & mischa's mam - yes I am visible!!) x
10 comments:
that rocks :)
Every time I see that, all I can focus on is the amount of acne that woman has.
So. Gross.
And me? I'm horrible.
I'm a dork, but whenever I need to smile I go to that cheezeburger shit. :) So cute.
lmao ooooh that is so freakin awesome!
deutlich - I did exactly the same thing. I think I'm too metro for my own good, cos I'm all about the skin...
I thought she had leprosy and the cat was just having a snack. Ooops my bad.
Dang....these people have me feeling all sorts of self conscious.....good thing it's not a photo of a cat biting MY nose with no make-up on.....some people still have acne!! haha
Ich, I wholeheartedly think poor kitty is tonight's tea, and at the last moment got a fark you in before she was boiled! clare (riko & mischa's mam - yes I am visible!!) x
Clare! Wow awesome to see you here!!
Jessica, nobody looks when a woman is as gorgeous as you are. really.
I love this picture. I meant to tell you yesterday, but I'm swamped!!!
Post a Comment