Oh wow that's a sexy picture. I want to be that woman!
I hate that my work IT dept. blocks blogger now, I used to enjoy reading your blog at work. Now with my EMT class at night and training for the marathon, I do not get the time to ingest it as I would like to. Soon two of these things will change! (End of class and done training.)
Tin Ma'am, I've got tons more just you wait and see! *grin*
Rebecca, I adore you girl! And I can see from YOUR blog how busy you are/have been (oh dear traveller), enjoy those flambeed bananers and I'll try not to blog a million things so you can catch up. Yeah :-)
3 comments:
some of these pictures are HAWT!
Oh wow that's a sexy picture. I want to be that woman!
I hate that my work IT dept. blocks blogger now, I used to enjoy reading your blog at work. Now with my EMT class at night and training for the marathon, I do not get the time to ingest it as I would like to. Soon two of these things will change! (End of class and done training.)
Your blog is wonderful! I love it!
Tin Ma'am, I've got tons more just you wait and see! *grin*
Rebecca, I adore you girl! And I can see from YOUR blog how busy you are/have been (oh dear traveller), enjoy those flambeed bananers and I'll try not to blog a million things so you can catch up. Yeah :-)
Post a Comment