Sunday, March 23, 2008

Snappy Easter

Snappy as in "it is unbelievably and cruelly cold outside but bright and sunny so your eyes tear up extra fast in the blowing siberian winds".

That about sums it up - there is as much easter spirit here as there are bikini-clad beauties scattered on the dirty snowbanks.

There better be good chocklit sales in the stores tomorrow!

Vegas doesn't like my "cheap chocolate", ie Hershey and stuff, he's a chocolate snob who likes super expensive hard tasteless waxy things imported from Saint Pippins so yay! More for me! *happy dance*

I've dedicated today for chores. Been slacking off and am now tired of wallowing in my own filth, I have no more clean socks and I'm sick of eating toast three times a day. So yeah. Still need to take the dogs out a couple of times (and get frostbite on my face in the process) and am meeting N and Funboy for dinner to break the day's monotony. See? I'm half-baked!

/end of rambling post/

2 comments:

prin said...

I chored today too. Good workout.

Meh.

Have a good supper. :P

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I have thought about doing chores, but decided against it....haha

Snappy Easter to you! hmmmmm.....not sure how it even feels outside today....I've been super lazy :o)