figuring it out one day at a time
if they are thinking up something appropriate to do to help each other, it should be "I'm gonna buy her some clothes that match, instead of fugly flat shoes and tights and floral prints"I don't have many friends for some reason...
aww, I love that!
oh my, you made this post at the exact right time for me! Your timing is impeccable.
Aww, cute :-)
Hey, is this your pic or just found it online since you're buddies with Google?
Vegas, now we all know why! LOLDeutlich, yeah me too...Tin ma'am, I sometimes get lucky eh? *grin*Elisabeth, yeah t'is indeed :-)C.Drama, just some random pic that I fell in love with for some reason. I'd be morbidly embarassed to show any of my childhood pics to the world!
I didn't appreciate this yesterday as much as today! Aww, friends.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
if they are thinking up something appropriate to do to help each other, it should be "I'm gonna buy her some clothes that match, instead of fugly flat shoes and tights and floral prints"
I don't have many friends for some reason...
aww, I love that!
oh my, you made this post at the exact right time for me! Your timing is impeccable.
Aww, cute :-)
Hey, is this your pic or just found it online since you're buddies with Google?
Vegas, now we all know why! LOL
Deutlich, yeah me too...
Tin ma'am, I sometimes get lucky eh? *grin*
Elisabeth, yeah t'is indeed :-)
C.Drama, just some random pic that I fell in love with for some reason. I'd be morbidly embarassed to show any of my childhood pics to the world!
I didn't appreciate this yesterday as much as today! Aww, friends.
Post a Comment