figuring it out one day at a time
ooo-lalalala!
Fabulous :-D
She needs a muffin. And maybe a tall glass of milk.I think Roseanne was the most under appreciated feminist out there. :)
I would love to wear this outfit and get away with it!Love fishnets!
I want the boots! and the muffin, too. We CAN have it all, ya know! *grin*
This is so true! Das Boot!
damn skippy!
Love this. What a great quote. I am in no way exaggerating when I say..I fucking love every minute of being a female =]
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ooo-lalalala!
Fabulous :-D
She needs a muffin. And maybe a tall glass of milk.
I think Roseanne was the most under appreciated feminist out there. :)
I would love to wear this outfit and get away with it!
Love fishnets!
I want the boots! and the muffin, too. We CAN have it all, ya know! *grin*
This is so true! Das Boot!
damn skippy!
Love this. What a great quote. I am in no way exaggerating when I say..I fucking love every minute of being a female =]
Post a Comment