Monday, March 10, 2008

More storm pics added

Posted three more on the Snapshots blog... probably will put one or two more by tonight. Funny how the same snowstorm can yield so many different photos! If only snowflakes were dollars - I'd never want to move.

Had terrible insomnia last night, kept drifting in and out of a state of semi-consciousness plagued with nightmares of demons, death and darkness.

What. The. Hell.

Am wondering if I should have wine before bed tonight to slap my brain to sleep? If I have to die one more time in my dreams, I'm gonna get pissed off!

So yeah, I got to work at lunchtime... am so lucky to have patient and understanding bosses *blush* Oh and I love having an extra hour of light at the end of the day, sure makes it easier to walk the kids after work.

Going on 4pm, still not hungry... should I have lunch?

/end of dull post/

6 comments:

B said...

Re: the dreams? Maybe your subconscious is realllly worried about something? Perhaps there's some kind of anxiety going on below the radar?

That's what I hear, anyway, when people dream of such things. I could be way off base, tho

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Those dreams are the worst.......you wake up all crazed and frantic......I haven't dreamed about my death lately, but I did dream that my sister died sometime last week......I was horrified!
EAT SOMETHING!!!

prin said...

You slept in?!?! Man. You're so lucky.

Or: Luckyyyy (Napoleon Dynamite style)

You need to get more details of your dreams so we can really try to break it down. (hugs)

Anonymous said...

I hate bad dream nights. Usually wine helps, but replaces it with a headache in the morning. So for me, a half a Tylenol PM lets me sleep nightmare-free all night long!

Technodoll said...

Deutlich, there is a whole lotta stress about to burst forth soon, I think... but dying? What could that be?

Jessica, yep. Then trying to get back to sleep is even worse! Did you call your sister after that dream? (hugs)

Prin, yep... got up, wrote in to say I'd be late. Very luckyyyy! However noboby wants to read about other people's boring dreams... except if they are about hot firemen :-D

Martini, ooo not a bad idea! Am on the last dregs of my glass of wine, won't have another cuz the sleeping aid sounds much better. Yeah.

1218, we shared the same night? What kinds of stress are you living though? Maybe come here to shovel, it's good exercise that can tire you out... *grin*

I pray for a deep dark sleep tonight. No more demons clawing at my soul in the pitch black night, their small yellow eyes like fireflies in the rustling field. *shudder*

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

No, I didn't have the heart to tell her......It was so real though......
If something like that ever happens, I would become my nephews caretaker....in the dream I was getting our extra bedroom ready, thinking about her life insurance and putting it in an account for his college......it was crazy weird.....