Monday, March 3, 2008

Started a new poll, get yer votes in!

Cuz everyone loves to give their feedback, right?

Right! :-)

Today got quite traumatic towards the end of the afternoon, and am still not sure how to digest all that is going down at work at the moment. The stars seem to be aligning to get Vegas here much faster than we had imagined... but then the pessimist in me says "they're just toying with us and only bad things will happen".

We will know by the end of the month what is planned, until then we sit on pins and needles and shit, is it ever nerve-wracking... cuz it will be a "make it or break it" time.

Pleeeease send us all the good vibes you can muster!

Hail the good karma joojoo gods!

Oh, and we had loads of rain today, everything is melting yet the city saw fit to plow all the roads of the slush piles, guess it had money to throw around from the winter budget eh? Riiight.

Asses.

I had to find a place to park my car faaar from here cuz there is nothing available anywhere, and my 2006 vehicle saw fit to kill its stereo - how uncool is that? Fucking hell. I have to check to see if the fuse is blown or something this weekend (cuz I need daylight for that and it's dark when I come home from work), failing that then it's a trip to the garage *again*.

Am I driving a lemon or is this something that happens?!

/end of grumpy Mazda post/

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My car isn't new anymore, but since it was bought the damn hubcaps on the passenger side rattle and make me feel like I'm in an old jalopy. Sheesh. I used to take it in all the time, but not anymore. I'm originally from KY, so my car sounding hillbillyish is ok. In, answer to your question, yes, it happens. LOL.

Smiler said...

Best of luck with that. xx

Trippincherri said...

It's not a lemon.....it's a MAZDA.
Hehe enough said :0)

Sian said...

Good vibes sent your way :)

prin said...

It's not a lemon. It's a mazda. :D

LOL!! I just wrote that and then I read the other comments and Trippin' said the same thing. I'm posting it anyway.

Dolce said...

Mondays always seem to go the worst. I hope your Tuesday is shaping up to be a good one!

Curly said...

Hate car problems. Ugh. Good luck.

Curly said...

wait!! 2006 Mazda, dead stereo. I'll ask Casper if this is a regular thing with Mazda, don't go see car doctor until I get back to you tomorrow (don't know why it didn't occur to me earlier...)

Technodoll said...

PrincessB, you could always string some empty tin cans behind your car to distract from the hubcaps... LOL!

Smiler, thanks! Should be under the warranty, just a bitch to get it to the dealer for fixing... ugh, waste of hours.

Trippin & Prin, are you trying to tell me something? geez!

Thank you Sian! Hope it works!!

Dolce, yeah today the breathing was easier... just bracing ourselves for another snowstorm though. I might bitch and moan again by then.

Curly, waiting for the ghost to give up the goods! LOL! THANKS for that!!

jiminycricket said...

wowowowowowowow...
That's some good vibes sending for you. Good luck! And again, nice snow photos.