Seriously... am keeping it all together. Just feeling like a sheet of gyprock, that's all... flat, gray, dull, stiff as hell. And extremely tired... must somehow plow through this day so I can crash early tonight, maybe it would help to get some coffee or something?
Feck I feel boring - sorry guys.
I put up a few new pics in my Snapshots blog, if any of you want some refreshing winter snow to stare at. If not, don't go there or you might want to hit somebody with a shovel. I sure do.
Lunch: leftover butter chicken with rice and broccoli
Appetite: zero
In other news:
In February, a court in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, sentenced Briton Keith Brown, 43, to the standard four-year minimum term in prison for violating the country's extreme "zero tolerance" drug laws, even though the only drug found was a "speck" (0.003 grams) of cannabis caught in the tread of his shoe and discovered only because the Dubai airport uses sophisticated drug-detection equipment.
Previously, a Canadian man was imprisoned for "possession" of three poppy seeds (from a bread roll he had eaten at Heathrow Airport in London) that had fallen into his clothing as he prepared for a flight to Dubai. [The Independent (London), 2-20-08]
Remind me to never visit Dubai, and pass the special poppy-seed brownies please!
9 comments:
Crazy. I'll stick to North America and nanner/chocolate muffins.
(hugs)
I'm gyproc too! We just need two more and we can make a room. Yey!
hi,
'found my way here by way of prin. beautiful pics!
j.
aww, i feel for you, i do. i can't imagine living on a different continent than the one i love...
be sure and spoil yourself, anything goes if it **might** make you feel better!
hugs!
Awww... a big fat HUG for you! Saying goodbye always sucks!
Dubai - check, off the travel list
Have you tried having some choco? :))
Uhm. I am NEVER going over there. Ever. They'd probably find residue from 5 years ago and fack, I'd be screwed.
Prin, what kind a room? one lined with foam padding and no windows? he he
JLB, thanks for visiting and enjoy the craziness! *grin*
VIMH, we knew what we were getting into but it still sucks (for now). Who knows how fast the situation can change though... scary sometimes. Spoiling on the way!
1218, hug appreciated and I do feel better now. Yey!
F.Angel, you bet! Is that why my pants are getting tight? daaamn...
Deutlich, you and me baby! Nevaaaah! (nobody takes a dna hair sample from my head, nobody!)
Arrested over 3 poppy seeds? Wow...and I thought I would visit after I won the lottery.
Dolce, I know!! and if they think you stole something they chop off your hand! *faints*
Post a Comment