This tag comes from Fallen Angel and it goes like this:
1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4.Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5.Tag some people.
So... let`s play! :)
1. How are you feeling today?
De/Vision – A New Dawn (well yeah, no kidding!)
2. Will you get far in your life?
Dubfire - Roadkill (uh-oh... I better stay off the roads...)
3. How do your friends see you?
Enigma – Hello and Welcome (am I running an Inn?)
4. Will you every marry?
Paul Van Dyk – Time Of Our Lives (apparently yes and it's gonna be awesome! Vegas, you lucky man, you! grin)
5. What is the favorite theme of your best friend?
Project Pitchfork – The Clone (I have no idea what this means)
6. What is the story of your life?
Kaskade – Steppin’ Out (of course - am not one to stagnate forever, this life needs to be lived!)
7. How was it like in high school?
Afro Angel – Join Me Brother (did I start clans? for geeks and outcasts?)
8.How can you advance in life?
Booka Shade – In White Rooms (um... the looney bin? what?)
9.What is the coolest thing about your friends?
Gabriel & Dresden - Enemy (for fuck's sake! this iPod is lying!)
10. What's in store for the weekend?
Tisto feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw – Battleship Grey (true. it's grey and wet and gross outside, one giant battle against the weather and other stuff...)
11. What song describes you best?
Cirrus – Time’s Running Out (no comment)
12. How about your grandparents?
Depeche Mode - Comatose (this is starting to freak me out. stop it.)
13. How is your life going?
Max Graham – Club Tropicana (he he. just missing the hot sun and little colored umbrellas in our beer bottles)
14. What song will play at your funeral?
The Infinity Project – Feeling Weird (awesome! i imagine being dead will feel pretty damn weird, so yeah!)
15. How does the world see you?
Lost Tribe – Gimme Smile (a c-shaped smile, no less)
16. Will you have a happy life?
Bob Sinclair – The Beat Goes On (i guess this means yes, no matter what happens?)
17. What do your friends really think about you?
Jennifer Lopez – Hold It, Don’t Drop It (they're all threatening to beat my ass if I mess it up with Vegas)
18. Are there people that secretly want you?
BT – Lullaby For Gaia (what, some gay baby wants me?)
19. How to make myself happy?
Booty Luv – Where You Are (oh, totally. life is here, it is now... i can only be happy if i appreciate that, right?)
20. What should you do with your life?
David Usher – Devil By My Side (Vegas, that means I gotta marry you! rotf!)
Kay... am tagging Prin, PrincessB and 1218blog - hell, I'm tagging everyone who has time and the gumption to do this! S'fun. Go to!
7 comments:
I done it.
Mine's definitely not as varietied (new word) as yours. ;)
haha - I love the random songs meme
also? i know only about 3 of the artists on your list... I'm gonna hve to check into the others, for real.
14 and 20 were hilarious. Your comments, I mean! Thanks for playing along :)))
Prin, you done good! I liked your version loads! hehe
Deutlich, most of those artists are from techno/trance compilations, for some reason my iPod was poking fun of me today. Mutter.
F.Angel, anytime! ;-)
I don't know any of these :) but the answers were cool. I would give this a go if I had a i pod...
Love it! Especially #19 Booty Luv! I am so going to do this sometime today.
That's cool. I have to steal that and make it a fun e-mail game.
Post a Comment