Monday, March 17, 2008

He's OK!!

The vet said the surgery went without a hitch - I am soooo relieved!! w00t! Melonhead was just starting to wake up when I called, swathed in blankets and under supervision - am just praying he won't be too stoned and pathetic-looking later tonight. By tomorrow this hurdle will be behind us, one less thing to stress and fret about. *breathes a sigh of relief*

And no, I did not ask to keep his plums in a jar for show n'tell. Sheesh.

/end of ball-free post/

12 comments:

B said...

I'm really glad he's okay!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that he's fine!

Anonymous said...

Glad he's ok! Callie was so out of it after her last procedure. I hope your night goes well!

prin said...

Yey! Told you so. :P Furry plum removal is easy peasy- it's a guy thing, right? ;)

Zedder said...

Yay!!
Glad its all over with, he wont even miss em!

Anonymous said...

"Ball-Free Post" Hee..Hee... I am so glad Melonhead is okay! I was so paranoid and nervous when Cooper got his nips snipped. And I hate that he had to wear the cone on his head. It seemed more painful to him than the snipping.

KA said...

Lol, it's good for the pups in the long run.:-)

Technodoll said...

I sure hope Dakotah won't need a cone... tonight he's passed out cold on the floor so tomorrow will be more telling. No licking the stitches!

At least he has pain meds and anti-inflammatories - maybe cuz of his age?

Maika didn't have or need anything after her spay and her staples looked so scary! Shudder.

I just hope I did the right thing - it was a very hard decision to take :-(

Trippincherri said...

Wooo hooo you did it!
I'm so proud of you right now.
You really have no idea how proud I am...seriously.

Technodoll said...

Trippin, did you ever doubt I'd eventually get it done? ;-)

Dolce said...

They're the size of plums? Those are big balls!

Technodoll said...

Dolce, more like giant kiwis... fruit, begone!!