Sure is bright out there, despite the biting cold that never goes away. At least the kids are enjoying it immensely, they make the six month winter quasi-bearable.
So if you were to caption this photo... what would it say?
(click on the pic to get a larger image, it's really worth it to get the details!)
8 comments:
"You can take my nuts... but you will never take my FREEEEDDOOOOOOOOM!!"
LOL @ Vegas' comment, nothing is going to beat that one!
slightly off topic...Where did you get that harness, Kita needs one like that
LOL!!! That's hilarious- Vegas' comment too. :D He wins.
Hats off to Vegas :)
"Oh crap! He's coming!"
Hows that?
Well that is hardly a contest then, is it? LOL
Vegas, your prize will be said nuts in a mason jar. he he.
I don't have a caption but YIKES!, I wouldn't want to run up against him in a dark alley. Scary snarl!
1218, it's not a snarl - it's big flappy lips blowing in the wind of a mad dash in the snow, LOL! I promise :-)
Post a Comment