Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Girls: find the goodie :-)

Wow I feel dull... Like Brooke on American Idol right now - for god's sake woman! You're brilliant, why did you have to get all corny, awkward and boring on us? And that hideous dress? Ghah. At least she knows she sucked and was apologetic about it.

Anyhoo.

Not much to report besides a dull day at work, still freezing cold, icy and damp here - fuck am I ever sick and tired of winter clothes and red running noses - and melonhead is doing well, considering. His man-bits (or what is left of them) are a horrible angry red and purple color, they're swollen but the stitches seem fine so I won't worry unless it looks worse tomorrow.

And boy does he ever stink, like every pore is oozing remnants of anaesthetic. The big happy face and wagging tail are there, but I can tell he is still exhausted. One day at a time.

I forgot to mail in my taxes - carried the envelopes with me all day in my purse. Crap. Alzheimer's.

The highlight of my day was some phone time with Vegas earlier tonight, curled up on the couch and feeling warm for the first time in days.

Wow.

A big new luxurious couch and I can only feel at home using it if he is here or on the phone with me - I should just wear the t-shirt "Hi I'm Quirky, fuck off" and get it over with.

Seriously, we hadn't had a voice convo in a week. Either time flies, or the stress ate us up like a box of donuts at the precinct and we just forgot to pick up the phone and then days flew by and and and.

Am still feeling all sparkly and loved up, he has the most amazing voice evah that just envelopes me like a giant soft fleece fresh and warm from the dryer on a cold winter night - rrrrr.

!!Two weeks and three days!! until he gets here and scoops me up in a giant bear hug... drags me to the bedroom where days of ravishing will ensue... he he. The inner harlot speaketh.

In the meantime, the outer harlot needeth a hot shower with lots of fruity lather. Sorry again for the dull post but hey, y'all were warned!

PS: girls, if you read this far then I'll let you know that if you click on Vegas' name above, it is linked to a picture of his eyes. Am I bad? LOL!

10 comments:

Dolce said...

Wow, those are blue. You may have revealed your real weakness. Ha ha.

Technodoll said...

I have no idea what you're talking about! *grin*

prin said...

You haven't spoken in days? How do you survive?

Have a good sleep you.

Anonymous said...

I carry stuff around all day that I am supposed to mail all the time! I walk pass like 5 mailboxes and 2 post offices and only notice I didn't mail my letters when I get home. I am the worse!

voiceinmyhead said...

peeing my pants laughing...you are SUCH a great writer...."stress ate us up like a box of donuts at the precinct" or the "hi, i'm quirky fuck off" bit....
OH and do they sell those, cuz i might need one, haha!

Technodoll said...

Prin, no idea... we just *do*. And sleep never came so am zombiefied today. grah.

1218, you and me both. I hate mail!

VIMH, I'm sure that t-shirt exists somewhere, it has to! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh and I forgot to comment on how gorgeous Vegas' eyes are! And those lips aren't half bad either. *giggles*

Sian said...

Pretty eyes, you lucky girl :)

Vegas said...

that's not a good likeness of me. Usually I look older than 12....

Technodoll said...

1218, I know... and so does he! *giggle*

Sian, I am the luckiest in the world. :-D

Vegas, that would make me a seriously badass cougar - reeer!