figuring it out one day at a time
So when love is demolished by jealousy, it is actually demolished by itself...?
Of course we are only talking about a healthy twinge of jealousy here... not the hairy green monster. ;-)
Plus jealousy is never about "Love"When things are meant to be....The paths to life are way easier :)And when jealousy shows up for no reason, you might have a few bump to check around... Intuition is key-Whitelilies
*sigh* I was hopeful there, but its ugly green monster here
But isn't it all about moderation? Too much of a good thing is bad, and too much of a bad thing is bad.If I don't feel any twinges of jealousy at all when I think of my man with another woman, then I am not in love: I just don't care.At least that's how I am... not everybody feels the same.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So when love is demolished by jealousy, it is actually demolished by itself...?
Of course we are only talking about a healthy twinge of jealousy here... not the hairy green monster. ;-)
Plus jealousy is never about "Love"
When things are meant to be....The paths to life are way easier :)
And when jealousy shows up for no reason, you might have a few bump to check around... Intuition is key
-Whitelilies
*sigh* I was hopeful there, but its ugly green monster here
But isn't it all about moderation? Too much of a good thing is bad, and too much of a bad thing is bad.
If I don't feel any twinges of jealousy at all when I think of my man with another woman, then I am not in love: I just don't care.
At least that's how I am... not everybody feels the same.
Post a Comment