Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's all about the Kit Kat

As much as I love my "true, tried and tested" goodies, I do love trying new things even more...

For example you can't beat Salt & Vinegar chips and I love trying all the kinds I can get my hands on (some are always better than others) but bring on the Au Gratin chips, the smokey BBQ, the Jalapeno, the Horseradish n'Cheese, the Buffalo Wing and the Roasted Onion chips!

You get the idea :)

In light of all this I'm quite disappointed at how unimaginative and restricted our choice in chocolate bars is here. No matter how hard I look it's always the same old, same old. Yawn!

I think the only reason I'd ever want to go to Japan (apart from the food... sushi... reeeerrr!) is for the Kit Kat madness. I mean, look!
I wonder what "Cheery Blossom" tastes like...
A happy flower?

Mmmmm Cookies n'Cream!
Bring it ON!

I don't think I could eat green chocolate though.
Specially in Kiwi.
Eeew.

But strawberry, oh yes!
Such a happy sight!

This one scares me but I'd give it a go for blueberry...

Just plain weird.
No thanks, I'll keep my ginger ale in a glass!

Reeeeeeeeeer!

For the Catholic guilters,
A fruit and veggie Kit Kat.
I kid you not.

For the plain Catholics (or other),
The Face Of Jesus Kit Kat!

Everything is made of Kit Kat in Japan!

Just don't sit there on a warm summer day :-o

Do you have any special yummies available to you locally? If yes, please do tell me about it! And then send to me Express Post. Now. Do it. :-D

/end of Happy Cold Wet Weekend, Folks! post/

15 comments:

Vegas said...

No monkey fart kitkat?

Janean said...

can't think of anything in my area right off hand except we have frozen custard here that we didn't have in the south. it's horribly, disgustingly fattening....but we still indulge!

no kidding, why can't we get any flavored kit-kat bars. wahhhhh.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love Salt & Vinegar chips. My husbands newest love is Sea Salt and Black Pepper, they are pretty good!

I can't believe all those flavors.
If I had know I would have had my son bring some back from his trip!

I can't think of anything special right now.

Stephanie said...

LOL A call for chocolate! I knew I loved you:)
Doesn't matter what kind of chocolate it is, I will try it. For some reason that gingerale one sounds pretty good to me.

JeanMarie Kleppick said...

I could eat green chocolate, as long as it wasn't green with mold! LOL!

My niece just wrote on FB yesterday about some shrimp flavored chips they had just tried : )

C said...

ohmygod------ this is kit kat heaven! we love us some kit kats! i would definately try each one1

why cant they have good stuff like that available here? i wonder if we can order them online...

lmao @ vegas!!!!

how about dante breath kit kats....

or

breastmilk kitkats... you wouldnt have to dunk them in milk! bwahahaha

c

prin said...

*sigh* Yorkie, how I miss you so. :D

prin said...

Oh, and don't forget, we have ketchup chips. That's.. um.. special.. or something.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Wow, kit kat has really expanded (LOL!)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Salt & Vinegar chips as much as I love Dill chips!

Technodoll said...

Vegas, they probably make those in the UK... :-D

Janean, life is meant for the occasional indulgence, don't forget!

Just Breathe, getting treats from other countries is what I like best when Vegas travels! mmm!

Lady B, I figured you'd like the Banana Kit Kat! ha ha!

ModernMom, I do love ginger... OK I'd give it a try too, what the heck it's chocolate!

JM, I want those chips! YUM!

C, only YOU could think of such things! ROTFLMAO!

Prin, I thought ketchup chips were everywhere? No? :-o They're so yummy!

Daring, bring on the Dill baby!

Jayme Goffin, The Coop Keeper said...

Nothing local here - but I'd eat everyone of those candy bars baby - even the green one!

Technodoll said...

I guess if it's a dark room... with a glass of cold milk... :-D

Rebecca Foster said...

Oh man, I love the Cinnamon kitkats they sell in Canada. Those are definitely my favorite flavor.

Here in China we now have Sprite Tea, a new drink. I should do a post about it.

Anonymous said...

we have fantastic chocolattte in England cadbury dairy milk you name it we have the best chcolate and yorkshire pudding and roast beef flavoured crisps and even spag bol flavour but i dont think i could move into Canada coz they dont have cadbury or dairy milk or whatever!! lol

Anonymous said...

OH AND WE HAVE YORKIES MMMMMMMMMMM! Vegas buys me them quite a lot when he comes over he loves them and so do you dont u technodoll! :) i remember when he came over he bought lots for you! la x