Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fucking shite weather, batman!

The title of this post just about sums it up. You don't need details, trust me... you just don't. On top of that, most of the night was spent tossing and turning in bed so I hope nobody gets on my tits today or they will get severely mauled. I'm just sayin'.

I feel like that country song: My head hurts, my feet stink, and I don't love Jesus.

I don't know how many of you check out my Bubblegum Snapshots blog but in case you haven't, well click and go... feedback is always appreciated. Maybe eyes and ears would perk up more if I posted nudie pics. he he. (not gonna happen, don't even ask).

Sigh. I miss being kissed.

Mmmm warm soft lips, a tease of hot sweet tongue, nibbles, sucking, kisses getting deeper and deeper, the perfect fit, the pauses, the heat of rushing breaths, tender kisses lusty kisses deep kisses light kisses.

Thank god I met my match because there is nothing worse than a bad kiss, maybe except being with someone you _don't_ want to kiss. Shudder.

/end of lipgloss post/

9 comments:

prin said...

Oh.

*loosens grip on Techno's chesty*

Anonymous said...

After reading your detailed kissing description. I can see where your pent up frustration is coming from...Hmmmm.... just puttin' it out there.*giggles*

Technodoll said...

Prin, ya better! *waves rolling pin*

1218, it can't be just any kiss. it has to be magical and it has to be vegas :-D

Dolce said...

After reading this, I might have to go home for lunch to *see* PH, he's off work this week.

Technodoll said...

Dolce, will you "see" anything through the hot steam? he he :-D

KA said...

omg it HAILED last night and today it's sunny. WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!

Mother nature is going throuhg some serious PMS

Curly said...

Ugh, being with someone you don't want to kiss is the worst feeling in the world. It's like being a kid all over again and you HAVE to eat that liver or you'll have it for breakfast... :(

Rebecca Foster said...

Off to take a cold shower now THANKS.

Love it, of course, kissing is amazing. For all those reasons you said. Beautiful description.

Technodoll said...

Tin ma'am, she just won't stop fucking with us... two days of freezing rain and now more snow, gales icy arctic wind... *cries*

Curly, no more liver. Evah. No thanks!! I have Vegas chocolate now *grin*

Rebecca, me too eh? every night for the next two weeks! LOL