Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stinky little bitch

No, really: my dog has B.O.

She's not dirty, she's not ill, she's not on a bad diet. Her teeth are white, her breath is sweet, her ears are clean. She just... smells bad after a day of playing. I think it's her feet?! Her bed is on the floor right next to mine (which is not on the floor, duh) and last night when I went to bed, she had been sleeping for a few hours and man - open that window! peeyouu jeezus.

It's almost like that horrible joke... Eve went swimming in the river one day and God yelled "noooo! now we'll never get that smell out of the fish!"

*ducks*

I love my dogsitter. I know you all know, but I still have to tell. He took the kids today so they spent most of the sunny afternoon at the park, he fed them steak, made me a pan of meat pasta au gratin for my dinner, and got me a giant Lindt chocolate bunny and a copy of "The Mist", an apparently very good movie.

I have no freaking idea what I did to deserve this angel in my life. *shakes head* Now if only that appartment in his building can become vacant... Please! I need some good joojoo, folks! Send me those vibes! LOL

Wow, another post about nothing. Wonder how much longer I can coast like this. Oh well better enjoy it... I won't be blogging much once Vegas is here next week for his last visit! *sighs in longing*

/end of ratt-atatt post/

3 comments:

prin said...

ne pas de blog when vegas is in town? i don't like vegas anymore.

just messin'.

no caps because it's 1am and they just take that much longer. :D

Technodoll said...

Prin is a vaaampiiire! :-D Oh I'll blog, just not as much... rather will be living the love than just bitching about missing it, he he. Rreeeeer!

KA said...

Always sending you good vibes!!!!!!