Sunday, March 30, 2008

The circumsized boys are winning

Wow, the poll is really revealing some stuff here... I honestly thought that most women (and men - Roshan, not forgetting your amazing input) didn't care one way or the other but surprise! Apparently the cut boys are the way to go!

Let's see what the final tally is in a couple of days.

So, while on the subject of dick, what matters more: length or girth? Assuming the owner knows how to use his equipment, of course. Yeah I know: gimme a nice big fat sausage with a side of fries! But if you had a choice?...

I guess the only thing that matters is a perfect fit, no matter what the body bits look like. It's hard to have good sex with ill-fitting pieces - lube and cockrings can only go so far, if you know what I mean. Meow. I need to shaddap now or else that hot shower will need to be cold and that's just terrible.

5 days 'til my perfect Eleven gets here. Perfect bits and all.

/end of rreeeerrrrr post/

7 comments:

prin said...

hehe, way to lay it all out there. I'm sure Vegas wants his bits exposed to the world. Where's the link to the photoblog for the pics that accompany this post? :D

Length doesn't do anything other than boost the man's ego to the point where he feels he doesn't have to do anything but let it do what it does. Not good enough, I say.

Guys with girth are the opposite. They feel like they have to show us why they're the way to go. Reer.

Anonymous said...

I think both are good to have in their favour, but girth over length, probably.

It's all very well it being long, but if it's as thin as a pencil... well...

Dolce said...

Ooh! A topic I would love to elaborate on.

Length vs. Girth?

Give me the fatty. I really think sex is way more enjoyable with a thick wiener. Long and skinny hits in all the wrong places, especially when the girl is on top.

I agree with Prin, men that don't believe they have a spectacular penis, put it to much better use.

Technodoll said...

Prin, LOL! Notice I did not divulge anything about Vegas, only that he was perfect for me ;-)

Elisabeth, eeeww! I SAW that in my mind and... eeewww! LOL

Dolce, let this be a lesson to all men who think that being pretty is enough ;-)

Anonymous said...

"while on the subject of dick..." so unexpected and I am laughing my ass off right now!

Hmmmm.... length or Girth? That is the question. I think I would like a nice balance. Not too long and not too wide, says Goldilocks!

B said...

nothing too big and nothing too small

because..yes.

Technodoll said...

1218 & Deutlich, so we all agree it's about balance and a good fit? No pencils, Mr Stumpies nor vienna sausages need apply.