December 1st: snowstorm.
January 1st: snowstorm.
February 1st: snowstorm.
March 1st: snowstorm.
Mother Nature thinks this is funny or something, what a big nasty bitch. "I'm gonna strip away all shreds of hope clinging to your soul for wishes of spring" - yeah yeah, I get it - now fuck off!
We were supposed to make the drive to see my dad yesterday but I am glad I didn't take any chances on the road. Vegas flies home (well, his other home...) tomorrow so we couldn't afford to be stranded out in the boonies. I can only be so devious, eh?
This LDR thing better not stretch out until October or I will seriously lose my mind. It gets harder to say goodbye every time.
Kay, we're suiting up now like yetis and braving the blizzard cuz the kids need their morning romp, wish I could take photos to prove my point but the snow would ruin my camera. Rats.
PS: last night was a blast, and it wasn't because of the beer :-D
PPS: I want to hibernate until April, anyone have a recipe?
/end of post/
4 comments:
Ok, I'm jealous that you have an end to your ldr in sight... *blushes*
Snow. Vive le vent d'hiver... Whatevs.
Oh, so sorry to hear that the winter doesn`t want to give up yet on your side...
I've heard complete darkness and honey is good for hibernation, but I'm not sure if it would last until April...
Prin, you're right... need to count my blessings - I know we are luckier than most. Sigh. Doesn't make the next five weeks much easier, though. Blah.
F.Angel, I'll post some fresh photos on my other blog so you can see how stuck in winter we are!
Fever Dog, the honey sounds good - but I do want the sun, too. crap!
Post a Comment