Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I love him

I love him.
I love him.
I love him.

Not that I ever doubted that.

Today was difficult to get through on many levels, but here I am - feeling better and stronger for having gone through all of this, as painful as it was.

And thanking you all again for your wonderful support, thoughts, kind words and prayers :-)

Vegas and I talked today, talked again and then talked some more. And did plenty of listening, of thinking, of introspection. In the middle of the day, just like that, he bought a ticket and will be here in three weeks, no matter what happens on the work front. It helps alot to have anchors like that, it's something to work towards to and makes the daily grind easier to deal with.

Yes there are still unanswered questions to address, but they don't seem so daunting anymore. If I can only tell my inner critic to shut the hell up for a moment, I can see the forest for the trees and oh, it is all so damn beautiful.

I feel loved, respected, cherished and protected. The rest... will be dealt with one day at a time. And that is mighty fine.

Am holding good on my promise for an early night... sweet dreams, everyone.

/ TD out/

10 comments:

B said...

I'm really glad he'll be back so soon!!!

And.. yeah. I totally get the inner critic thing. I mean, more than I'd care to admit.

I swear, it's the hormones.

Stupid girly bits.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are better!

I am my worst critic as well...I agree with deutlich..stupid hormones!

Anonymous said...

Oh honey NO! Don't defeat yourself before you even get started. (This response is for both Tuesday's panic attack and today). As women we are all our own worse critics. That is the one thing I envy in men. They look in the mirror and see a stud we look in the mirror and see every minor thing wrong with ourselves. From hearing you talk about Vegas you seem so in love and that is half the battle. I'm sure it is the distance. Once you guys are together for good, all will be lovely. And I am glad he is coming back in 3 weeks. Good! Reassuring I'm sure!

Not to put pressure on you but you guys are my favorite couple in cyberspace who I don't really know but kind of know. LOL! Hang in there...for me!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better; keep your chin up darling - you're a brilliant person!

Technodoll said...

Deutlich, me too! five weeks apart is long enough... the girly bits (the fun ones) need attention. Meow.

PrincessB, it's our curse, these hormones - what if we fed them with chocolate though?

1218, no worries... it was a bump in the road (or a big pothole?) but we're ok now. He's making me aware that the inner critic talks trash and he's not going anywhere, our love is real and to just breathe a little. Sigh :-)

Elisabeth, thank you! Chin is high and I'm even smiling today, which is a helluva lot better than yesterday's bitchfest *blush*

Dolce said...

So happy to hear you're doing much better!!!

I melted when you said Vegas bought a ticket to see you.

Boys. They surprise us in so many ways.

*BIG hug*

Technodoll said...

rs, that's why he was on the list! mofo scary ugly cancer-causing clown...

Dolce, I melted too... finally a man who backs up words with actions. *big silly smile*

prin said...

Yey that he's coming. Now enough with the self-ruining.

Curly said...

Vegas is coming home!!!

Technodoll said...

Prin, I hear ya... call me techno-reno! :-D

Curly, yes yes yes! soon!!