I know!! Which is why I find this disturbing... personally I rather fear disturbed war-mongers than disturbed religion-pushers. Wait. Both are bad. Sigh.
Bush vs. Cruise. Hmmm... Like Deutlich said at least you can ignore Cruise. Bush is by far the bigger dick in my head. No ignoring what he is doing to the country.
7 comments:
That's definitely disturbing. Bush? FAR WORSE!
HELLO! THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DEATHS!
Tom? Is just whacky. He's easy enough to ignore.
I know!! Which is why I find this disturbing... personally I rather fear disturbed war-mongers than disturbed religion-pushers. Wait. Both are bad. Sigh.
Bush vs. Cruise. Hmmm... Like Deutlich said at least you can ignore Cruise. Bush is by far the bigger dick in my head. No ignoring what he is doing to the country.
Yeah... Bush never had to stand in line for foodstamps, did he... :-(
I voted for Cruise.
I stand by my choice.
Crazy vs. Idiot. I'm so torn. At least Cruise hides overseas once and while. I wish Bush would do the same.
Nobody voted for Prince Charles?! C'mon! LOL!
Post a Comment