figuring it out one day at a time
Haha - great quote!
ain't that the truth!
This picture reminds me of a very funny story. I'll expand later.
that's what the guy in the picture said
A-effing-men. I have haterade for those people. NOT FAIR.Also, as I am not in a relationship, jealous of those who can even be CALLED that. Haha. I'm easy on the inside! LOL
I think you guys are all funnier than the pic & quote themselves! *grin*ps: dolce, i am holding you to that. all 7 inches of it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Haha - great quote!
ain't that the truth!
This picture reminds me of a very funny story. I'll expand later.
that's what the guy in the picture said
A-effing-men. I have haterade for those people. NOT FAIR.
Also, as I am not in a relationship, jealous of those who can even be CALLED that. Haha. I'm easy on the inside! LOL
I think you guys are all funnier than the pic & quote themselves! *grin*
ps: dolce, i am holding you to that. all 7 inches of it.
Post a Comment