Monday, March 24, 2008

Charged with being an asshole

He he he!! Girls, ever wish you could be in a situation like this? This minute-long gem must be seen ;-)



Yay for good ol' Kids In The Hall... they were a huge part of my life for years, anybody else here a die-hard fan other than me?

Um, yeah. What brought this sketch on... er, Vegas tried to cheer me up the wrong way so it made me feel worse, he apologized, yaddi yaddi yadda, we both laugh at it now (kinda sorta), fuck my life is boring sometimes. Yes this was the cause of my depressed bitching and ranting today that broke his patience *silent screams in my head*

I am dreading this frantic work week, the weather sucks hairy balls, I am beyond sick and tired of the biting cold and ice, Vegas is doing a work day-trip to Scotland tomorrow so he'll be incommunicado, I need a good long hot love session to set me right ok? I'm a normal woman, right? I think?! Eleven. Long. Days.

/end of post and beginning of wine drinking/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never actually watched Kids in the Hall. That clip was great! I can think of a few I'd like to bring up on asshole charges.

Regarding your shitty mood, this too shall pass, but in the meantime drink up! I find that cures all these days.

prin said...

Kids in the Hall is my fave! We used to watch it every week when we were little. Prolly why I like gay people so much. :D

(hugs) I'm glad I'm not the only one pissed at the weather. It's sunny, yes, but totally freezing. :( Wtf? Tsk.

Technodoll said...

1218, the glass of wine did help, as did more Kids in the Hall clips. Laughter (and wine), the best medecine!

Prin, glad to see I'm not imagining this six-month long winter. Sigh. And when you were little and watching KITH, I was in my twenties... damn.

Anonymous said...

Haha, great clip!

Anonymous said...

Aww....I miss Kids in the Hall now!

Technodoll said...

Elisabeth, it was an awesome show back in the 90's, every week was a treat to see what they would come up with...

Martini, you know what I'm talkin' about! :-D