You, yes you girls! (and gay-boys)
Tomorrow I'll post some eye-candy for you in my Snapshots blog - for now I'll just mention lake, sunshine, six-pack abs and a young hot stud... who happens to be my little bro. Straight men need not look unless they want an urge to do situps and yoga. *grin*
Anything to escape this biting bitch of a winter. Anything.
Martini, you'll be glad to know I gave in to the call of fermented grapes, hell it's PMS on top of everything so it was either that or slice my wrists with a plastic spoon.
I need to see an orthodontist. Seriously, this one front tooth is getting more and more out of place every year and it's been driving me nuts for over a decade, pretty soon it will never show that I had braces as a tween. Call me Bunny, hold the carrots. One dentist told me it's no use at my age, that tooth would probably always drift cuz of the way I speak and tongue pressures during sleep and all. WTF?
Anybody here have advice on this? Not that any orthodontists are reading this blog, just would like anecdotal stories. Durr.
/end of toothy post/
7 comments:
I have the same problem! Actually my sister, brother and I all had braces and of course, did not wear our retainers, so we all have one tooth in the front that keeps moving forward. I am seeing the dentist next week about Invisalign. That nonsense about it not working sounds like just that..nonsense (that was strong, I know. LOL)
::rowr:: sounds enticing. can't wait for that picture. ha!
My dentist wants to put a brace behind my two front teeth to hold them in place and bring them together a bit more... I'm thinking about it.
As for the rest, I RAN! to your other blog to see your hottie bro, and alas, he's not there. Sigh. :D
lol! btw, what is it about our uteruses (uteri?) and spoons this week? :D
My friend had a wire placed behind her front teeth. I'd go see the orthodontist, your dentist is not an orthodontist.
I just got my braces removed in November, and I have to say that it was worth it, even the jaw surgery. So yeah, if you aren't happy, definitely ask an orthodontist, don't just trust your dentist.
PrincessB, please do let me know about the invisalign thing - I definitely need to do *something* but don't want the braces again. ack!
Deutlich, I hope I didn't disappoint! LOL
Prin, I never heard about that technique, but will ask the Ortho for all options. Ouain.
Curly, that dentist was a moron anyways, never went to see him again after that. pfft.
HO, braces rock don't they? I mean after not during, obviously! Just make sure to wear your retainers and stuff... ;-)
Post a Comment