Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Magnificient headrush

Wow. One small glass of red wine has my head spinning but in a good way...

Dinner was a bowl of organic baby arugula drizzled with a balsamic glaze and a sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds, an orange, two little chocolates and a few japanese tamari rice chips to balance out the wine... went tanning after work and walked loads today so am feeling pretty fine, wooo! And yes, I did eat carbs and protein today. Tsk.

Am feeling a whole lotta love for the world at the moment, so enjoy it while it lasts! LOL!

Well, specially for my awesome man, even if sometimes I want to strangle him through MSM, fucking internet communication - argh! He drives me crazy sometimes but then after the furious typing and mental cussing, things always circle back to lovey-dovey and sigh... so frustrating to not be able to have make-up-sex, you know?

Ten long days. Two fiery temperaments, two souls madly in love with each other - it works out pretty well ;-)

I'd better shut up before writing super über mushy things nobody wants to hear about. Damn alcohol. Why is my liver so small? I love him! I love him! I love him!

/end of inebriated bint who should go to bed post/

14 comments:

B said...

hey - at least someone's feelin' the love

B said...

oh, and by that I mean - at least someone in the blogosphere. granted, there's more of you but there's a whole lotta us that aren't, either. ;)

prin said...

"organic baby arugula"- I don't know what that is but I'll pretend it's some kind of chocolate.

Why'd you put salad dressing on chocolate?

As for the rest, how come you tell me to do it and you stifle yourself?

KA said...

Aww you're feeling loved :-) all good things right now!

Technodoll said...

Deutlich, for all those years I lived through crap times... finally happiness! Let's see where you are a decade from now (I'm old! ha ha) ;-)

Prin, mmm arugula/roquette... best greens evah!! Have you really never had any? As for the rest... "cuz I said so!" *waves rolling pin*

Tin Ma'am, hey you're back!! you've been missed!

Anonymous said...

Awwww... I am basking in your love!

Wow, now that I step back and take a look at that, my statement sounds kinda erotic. *clears throat*

Umm...how about that arugula...

Technodoll said...

ROTF! You can bask in my arugula, how's that? *grin*

Sian said...

I have no idea what arugula is either organic or otherwise. I must do a google search now. And I thought the roquettes were a dance troupe, or is that cheer leaders, I can't remember. And I haven't had a drop honest.
:)

Technodoll said...

Sian, you crack me up!!

Arugula... salad of the gods, what else can I say? :-D

Sian said...

Oh my gosh! It's rocket! Duh!

Not a fan if I am honest, too peppery and you couldn't have felt full afterwards...no wonder the wine bit you.

Cheerleaders tsk.

Technodoll said...

ha ha! rocket... feels like that in my mouth! I rather think it taste very nutty, buttery and yes a bit peppery, but the baby arugula (rocket) is quite milder so eating a big bowl is nothing, really.

mmm. want more.

Roshan said...

Sometimes I drink 7 to 8 vodkas and I am fine. And some days I drink 1 or 2 and it gets to my head. I dunno why that is.

Technodoll said...

Ah, the mysterious liver... tonight the wine did nothing, but then I did have a bowl of pasta au gratin and dessert. hmm.

Anonymous said...

Feeling the love is gooooood!

I prefer butter lettuce, as arugala is a bit spicy.