Thursday, March 6, 2008

I have only one thing to say:

I AM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS GODDAMNED NEVER-ENDING WINTER SHAT FROM SATAN'S ASS!!

3rd giant snowstorm in a week is expected to slam us on Saturday - there is no mercy on our souls this year. I can't shovel anymore. I can't climb snowbanks anymore. I can't put on my snowsuit and boots and hat and gloves and scarf anymore. I can't see this fucking snow anymore. I can't not have a car to drive anymore.

*collapses in corner and cries*

/end of super angry post/

16 comments:

B said...

Dude. I would go INSANE with that much snow. I just wanted at least one major snow storm down here so we could take off from work. I mean. Seriously.

Oh, and why does my google reader like you more than me? I posted at like, 9:30 this morning and 3 hours later it's still not showing.

::shakes fist at google reader::

Anonymous said...

The first thing I thought when I saw that photo was, "Ou, the signs are in French!"

Crazy.

It's sunny and warm here in Satan's pants. He likes us here.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I feel so bad......I know it's not my fault or anything but the frustration is growing and I hate that for you......

what the heck is google reader?!?!

prin said...

Martini- "the signs are french" is cool unless you don't speak french and you're trying to get somewhere. :D

Yeah. It's a lot of snow. Relentless. It's snowing now. Today was sunny with cloudy periods and it's snowing again.

Nuff said.

Curly said...

Who said hell was hot?? It's full of snow.

Tell "A martini always helps" that it doesn't matter what language the signs are in, we can't read 'em b/c they are snow covered. Again.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to hibernate like a bear for the next month. Sick here too. Bleh!

Technodoll said...

Deutlich - alot of people are queueing up for prozac. Moods are NOT good!

Martini, you have satan's head and we have his ass (he's laying across the continent, see?). It ain't fun being us right now.

Jessica, it must be painful to read my rantings lately too, LOL! *oops* and pms is starting... ohno. Hang on.

Prin, ya know what I'm talking about. Yeah. Mutual pain is shared.

Curly, you too... *cries with Curly*

Hipster, is there place for another one in that hibernation cave? I want in!!

Anonymous said...

Okay so not it is getting like the Shining over your way. Watch out for men carrying axes! WTF!!! I feel for you. I want snow but not that bad.

voiceinmyhead said...

boooooo! i would probably collapse and cry too! i'm sick of she shit here in boston and we don't get half as much as you! there's only 1solution....booze!

Anonymous said...

Blah! We're getting six inches here again tomorrow, but that's nothing compared to your mess! Why can't it be sunny and warm like it was on Monday?

I'll send you some of my bourbon to keep warm. It seriously lights your fire! :)

Technodoll said...

1218... redrum! redrum! redrum!

VIMH, I'm sure you've had your fair share of the winter crap too... ah, gotta love New England.

PrincessB, I broke down and got a bottle of wine tonight. It's not as nice as your stuff though. sniff.

PrincessSteph said...

I myself equate this nightmare of a winter with one word - DONE. I am done with it. done with all of the accutrement. done with the cold. done with the dry skin. done with the grey skies......just fucking DONE!!!!

Sian said...

Come to Britain, we have the Gulf Stream...

Funny though, a lot of Brits are leaving for Canada right now.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

So glad I live in a tropical country. Seriously.

Technodoll said...

Princesssteph, where do you live? can it possibly be worse than Montreal? sigh. done done done!

Sian, I think that is because of the available space and cost of living... certainly not because of the glorious winters, I should think.

C.Drama, I live vicariously through you these days. Seriously.

PrincessSteph said...

Technodoll, I live in Toronto and just because this winter has not been fabulous enough we hace currently got 20 cm of snow today and its still bloody pooring out fo the sky. What the hell????