Friday, March 28, 2008

Stuck to the plan, ma'am!

Kinda shocking actually... I managed to switch off for a couple of hours early this evening and (gasp!) watch a movie while sipping a glass of wine, well the wine lasted ten minutes but the movie went on for two hours and oh, I even cheered in a couple of places and threw a cushion at the TV set when it ended - fucking hell, for once Hollywood got it right!!!

So OK they changed the ending from Stephen King's short story (look it up in his "Skelton Crew" complilation novel) but hell, it worked, it sooo worked. Haunting and just terrible. I LOVED IT!

"The Mist"



The kids are extra cuddly and happy tonight after spending the afternoon with their sitter, melonhead's stitches are out - after he cleaned out the vet's treat jar - and my neck is one giant mass of pain, oh what I would do for new vertebrae. Sigh. Neck arthritis and stiff muscles suck raw corncobs.

Daaamn I love weekends. Gonna crash soon and hope to get a good 10 hours of sleep crammed in and lord, if I again dream that I win 52 million dollars in the lottery, can it be real this time? I have alot of houses to buy for my loved ones, thank you.

/end of yawned-out post/

4 comments:

prin said...

Yey!

Goodnight, deary.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Sounds like a great night!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like my kind of movie! I'll have to check that out.

By the way when you are dishing out new homes for loved ones after you win the lottery try not to forget some of your bloggy friends. Well just me. I'm just sayin'....

Technodoll said...

It was a lovely evening, in fact I am repeating it tonight! LOL

1218, everybody's on my list... I'm good at stretching money he he!