It's Easter Monday, I'm off today. Hurrah.
Tried to go tanning but it was closed, mleh. Had a quick indian curry lunch with N, got the kids 30 lbs of ground beef and nearly tore my shoulder off lugging the bags up 3 flights of stairs.
Bored now. Dusting can only entertain for so long.
Still eleven long days until Vegas is here. I guess it's a better number than anything higher than eleven. Why is there nothing on TV except soap operas and poopoo baby diaper shows? I guess the smart people are at work NOT watching TV while the retards... well, you figure it out.
Can't talk about sex cuz I'm not getting any.
Can't talk about dramah or gossip, the field is dry on that front too.
Can't talk about religion cuz I don't want to start a war.
I am in no mood to shop or talk shop, I haven't watched a movie in ages or gotten drunk and fallen down the stairs or gone home with some random stranger who tried to wear my panties on his head.
Frankly, I'm surprised I still manage to fill a post with nothing and you're still here reading me. Hey. I guess if it worked for Seinfeld...
I miss that show, it was brilliant.
Well, that's about it for today, thanks to youtube.com it's not a total waste! Oh and Vegas just popped up online, yay! Maybe I'll get lucky, hehe.
/end of post about nothing/
5 comments:
The Post About Nothing! Damn I missed out on a great name for my blog. Should of thought of that earlier.
1218, I rather like yours... hard to forget your bday this way ;-)
Not about nothing. :P
I still don't get what all this tanning is about though... :D
it's about having a super hot.. *ahem*
it's great - don't diss the tanning ;)
Smack dat! Is all I'm saying....
*goes off to get more freckles on nose*
Post a Comment