It's too ridiculous... I got in the car after minimal shoveling and golly be: the stereo is working now, after having been blacked out since Sunday night. Lady luck, marry me!
No screaming kids in the crackhead supermarket either, and no lineups... but as I was at the cash paying up, I turned around and suddenly there were lines snaking pretty far back and a baby started crying. I left *very* fast.
Mouahahahah!
Oh and it started snowing about 5 minutes after I got home. I kid you not :-D
Forgot to buy a lottery ticket though, and feel kinda bad about that. I'm thinking the way things have been going, I would have won a truckload of cash... do you think it would be too late tomorrow?
/end of four-leaf clover post/
5 comments:
Buy a lottery ticket girlie, you're on a freaking role!!!!
Sure, I'll marry you- I thought you'd never ask. ;)
Buy that ticket girl. And buy a giant house someplace with no snow!
You have until tonight at 8pm!! Get out before the snow starts. If you win, you can buy the entire UK and move it here. :)
Jessica, I am SO considering it... but is it too late though??
Lady luck, rotflmao! OK I opened that door wide open... adding you to my blogroll though, would that suffice? *grin*
Curly, nobody wants all those angry Brits here, only a select few awesome ones ;-)
Do it. It's only $2... :D
Post a Comment