Friday, March 21, 2008

Why do I bother?

No, really. Why do I watch the weather forecast? It would be less painful to chew on broken glass while being flayed. And sodomized by a giant cactus.

"Colder than normal temps are expected for the next six (6!) weeks, spring may have sprung but do not expect to see all this snow melt before a very long time..."

"January temperatures forecasted for the next five days"

"the closer we get to the end of March, the colder it gets"

Fucking A.

I just came back from a 15-minute walk with the dogs and I cannot feel my face: it is -20C (-4F) with the wind, and trust me the wind is blowing HARD. My cheeks are about to turn black and peel off my face. I would cry, but the tears would freeze on my face into little rivers of ice. I AM FUCKING GOING MENTAL!!!

No wonder Jesus wanted to be nailed to the cross, he was probably from Quebec and threatened to be dragged back here so he took the easy way out.

/end of happy fucking easter post/

11 comments:

B said...

DUDE! whut the eff is going on w/mother nature?!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

"No wonder Jesus wanted to be nailed to the cross, he was probably from Quebec and threatened to be dragged back here so he took the easy way out."

That shit is hillarious!!!!

Technodoll said...

Deutlich, I think she's mad at us humans for trying to mess with her planet. :-(

C.Drama, I am about to follow His example if this shit keeps up.

Anonymous said...

You don't sound bitter...LOL! What is going on up there. I am starting to think you all did something to piss off mother nature.

Technodoll said...

Yeah. Something's up for sure, besides this blasting arctic wind... the only consolation is that the polar bears are now drowning and starving anymore.

Dolce said...

This may come shocking to you, so please sit down.

YOU LIVE IN CANADA! IT IS F*ING COLD IN CANADA!

No, really. Last summer I was in DC with some Canadian friends and it was about 90 degrees outside.

They melted!

Like the Wicked Witch in The Wizard of OZ. I had to mop them up at put them in a jar to send them back to Canada.

Technodoll said...

he he! 90 degrees is HOT! *grin*

I don't mind the cold when it's supposed to be cold. But when you see stuff like this?

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.php?product=fourteenday&placecode=caqc0363&ref=wxeyewx14day

It is very depressing. I want to be ON or ABOVE the white line, not miles under it for weeks on end.

Easter is the time we normally start seeing buds on trees, not more ice, snow and winds that bite your face off :-(

Curly said...

You freaking crack me up!!!! He was probably from Quebec...

that made my day!! This is why I read you blog. These spontaneous outbursts are pricelss.

Technodoll said...

Curly, you know I loves ya!! Yay sisterhood!

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

I am sure Jesus would very much approve you if he saw what you wrote about him :)

Technodoll said...

F.Angel, if I were a jew, or buddhist, or a muslim etc etc, I would say who cares since jesus never existed anyways?

But since I am a simple atheist in no religious competition, I will just say you can believe what you wish, and so will I, and let's just get along, respect each other's beliefs (or lack thereof) and allow freedom of speech :-)