Thursday, March 13, 2008

I love Hollywood

Not Martini's Hollywood, I mean the films... and their memorable quotes. Honors today go to:

"Yeah, years ago. Oh, man. I ate so much pussy in those days, my beard looked like a glazed doughnut." Dennis Hopper, River's Edge

"Dad gave me this. Fifth birthday. He said, "Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die." Michael Wincott, The Crow

"It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black." Christopher Guest, Spinal Tap

"Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip." Jon Heder, Napoleon Dynamite

"Look at me, jerking off in the shower... This will be the high point of my day; it's all downhill from here." Kevin Spacey, American Beauty

...back to work... sigh.

/end of superfluous post/

6 comments:

prin said...

Nothing from Napoleon Dynamite? lol!

Technodoll said...

um, yeah - 4th quote, prin! ha ha

voiceinmyhead said...

sweet quotes! i always look forward to reading your blog :)

prin said...

LOL!! I'm so on crack. :D Reading it probably made me think of it too. lol!

Anonymous said...

These are great! Gotta love good writing. I sent you an email. May shed some light on my post today. No drama just putting it out there to play nice.

Dolce said...

American Beauty? I haven't seen that in a while. That's a damn good quote.