Friday, March 14, 2008

Shake that [ass]



Don't ask too many questions... after all it's Eminem so yeah, it's sexist, it's rude, tasteless and yet oh so funnaay! he he - I totally love this song, love blasting it in my car to feel the throbbing base numbing my skull while bellowing out the filthy lyrics... I know I know, I'm weird - and so whuut? *grin*

7 comments:

prin said...

LOL!! At least the girls have huge asses. Kind of promotes a healthy body image. :D

Technodoll said...

Real men love da BOOTY!! w00t!

Trippincherri said...

Eminem is a frigging genius...I don't care what anyone thinks lol.
His music never fails to make you move and his videos make me smile.

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

I`ve tagged you :)

Zedder said...

I'm all about Eminem.
His music always gets me moving.
He has some really raunchy songs dont get me wrong, but its entertainment. I could find worse "artists" than him.

Technodoll said...

Trippin, right ON!!

C.Drama, I did put up a warning re: the sexism, LOL! Just have to not take it seriously and bump n'grind...

F.Angel, will go look!

Deutlich, I love me a real mens!! reeerr!

Z28gurl, I'm with you there. He may be wrong on many fronts, but his music and bustarhymes can break a blue funk in two any day ;-)

Dolce said...

I can't hide it. I love this song. It's my "pump me up" song before I go out. Sexist? Yes. It reminds me of a Chris Rock stand up act.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9A2I-X7b-w