Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This guy is insane!



Steve Smith (Red Green Show) builds an all-wheel drive with his usual flair and duct tape... oh man. Has to be seen to be believed. So sad the show ended in 2006 after a 15-year run - but thank goodness for youtube where alot of awesome skits are to be found and enjoyed!

5 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

That was pretty entertaining, I've never seen that fella before. I'll have to check out more skits on youtube!

Anonymous said...

Haha - random!

prin said...

I can't watch it at work. :( Red Green rocks though. :)

Technodoll said...

Jessica, you will laugh I promise!

Elisabeth, welcome to Canadian humour ;-)

Prin, oh fer sure!! King of the duct tape!

prin said...

lol!! I finally got to watch it. There are so many good uns on there too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAn8rgrcGRU
hehe...

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.:D