Or both? Can one scream while fainted? Oh it's just too much at the tail end of a very long, stressful and emotional week...
VEGAS GOT THE JOB!!
Yeessss! Yes! Yes! Yes!
He found out late tonight and just told me an hour ago, both of us are in shock more than anything else right now... holy shit. Forget about him moving here from the UK next October - we're looking at possibly June now!
*breathe breathe breathe*
I guess we'll give the madness a weekend before it settles in... like they say, the only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time.
We both have to get through two grueling weeks at work (end of March is always hell), Dakotah aka melon-head gets neutered on Monday so that is another big event for me... am terrified of having him under anaesthesia, sigh. The little bugger better be all right...
We're still waiting for news on whether that bigger appartment that we have our eye on frees up or not, and oh the list goes on and on... so fingers are still crossed on a few things.
Main thing is that so far the stars have aligned themselves beautifully, magically - this is like some surreal and incredible dream but yet I pinch myself and it hurts so hey, it's really happening!
It's happening because we wanted it to and worked hard for it. It's happening because we deserve this happiness, we deserve this love and realise that even if the seed was a gift, the rest is a field we are growing with every breath of our souls, through sunshine and rain.
Vegas, a toast to you, to us and to life.
I love thee ;-)
7 comments:
Yey! Congrats! :) I'm glad you guys will get to spend your summer together. :)
WWWWOOOOOT!! UK!!!!!
Congratulations! June is still a whole 3 months away. It'll be fine you'll see.
Fantastic news! I'm very happy for you!!
Congrats!!! That is soooo excellent!!! I am so happy for you both.
YAYAYAYA GOOD NEWS!!!
YEAH!!!!! Such good news. I am so happy for you. Now life begins...
Post a Comment