Sunday, November 30, 2008

The retirement

You know when people retire they get a watch? (photo clicks way bigger)

Well the company retired itself, in a way, so this is the wimmins version of the watch everybody got at the farewell party. Awe. I thought the gesture was quite lovely, even if half the people will prolly auction off the goods on eBay, LOL!

Oh and curiously enough, the last poll revealed that nobody wants to be a smartass balding cannibal, the ideal seems to be a hot fugitive with martial arts and driving skillz.

jason bourne 33%
austin powers 26%
indiana jones 13%
luke skywalker 13%
clark kent 6%
james bond 6%
hannibal lecter 0%

Why am I not surprised!

/end of Sunday post/

8 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Cool watch. I would keep it myself. ;)
hanibal is bad...jason bourne is good. :)

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

I opted for Jason Bourne! Heck...my life feels a lot like his so why not kick some booty in life?!?! :-)

prin said...

I voted Bourne too. Imagine knowing exactly what to do in every given situation without hesitation?

I'd keep it, as long as it wasn't made in China.

Technodoll said...

Busy Bee, Hannibal was just misunderstood! *grin*

Daring, that I do agree with!

Prin, it's probably made in China. I wonder if Jason would want it.

Katie said...

I think I went the indestructible route...well semi-indestructible...with Clark Kent. Some days it would be nice to have my only weakness be Kryptonite. :)

I love the watch!

Technodoll said...

Reeeer! Yey! CK is sooo sexay... even if he wears funny coloured underwear. :-D

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Now if I can only get his passports, cash stash and fame - THEN I'd be set (LOL)!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Dude, I totally voted for Bourne.

Badass that one.