2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4. Puffy Mid-Section
5. Pimples May Surface
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. People Make me Sick
8. Pardon My Sobbing
9. Pass My Sweatpants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
13. Potential Murder Suspect
Yep... I gots it, bad. Need to go rent a couple movies, get into my jammies and bury myself in the couch under a blanket for the rest of the day, downing hot chocolates. I'm so lucky Vegas puts up with my crap!
9 comments:
*runs for the hills*
bwahaha. td you rock! curl up and take care of you. the world will be a nicer place in a few days.
i have to work this weekend... actually I have drill which means no movies, no cuddles from my new man, and no pups for me. I'll be staying in a hotel, and working during the day. I hope they have internet.
PMS = Piss me off.
And if anybody tries to say it isn't...
Vegas, this *is* the hills. Mouahahaha!
Voice, I'm so curled up I look like a drowned rat.
Toughgirl, I will pray for you - ha ha!
Prin, people can't spell right anyways. Forget 'em.
Ha ha, I had the worst PMS two weeks ago, and I about took off someone's head when they sweetly pointed out why I was so angry.
You enjoy your chocolate!
Yes, I do believe all of the above are correct! Hang in there.
PJ's, movies & chocolate are the best. I love to do the same thing & have the house alone and be angry! Darm PMS!
Katie, when they've been warned and they cross the line... they better watchit!
Daring, the cake helps :-D
Tea Lady, you speak my language! Yey!
Post a Comment