Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gorging on gorgeous

"Great food is like great sex.
The more you have the more you want."
~Gael Greene

6 comments:

prin said...

I was waiting for the pic to load and I was sure it'd be spice cake... *sniff*

Busy Bee Suz said...

Thanks for stopping by. Love the Christmas suggestions....Your pups are adorable!!!
I will be back!!
Suz

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

True. Whats more, if you gorge on too much of either...you end up with a big belly! (Ha!)

Technodoll said...

Prin, OK just for you... posted :-)

Busy Bee, yey! Hope you find a Christmas solution that you love!

Daring, ROTF!! you're nuts! but I love it.

Zedder said...

Dammit, I am waiting for this cake pic to upload and I clicked on it ( as you blog kills my dial up ) anyways, I was so disappointed until I realized this was not the cake we are talking about.

Off to find the REAL cake for my emotional virtual binge

Anonymous said...

Mmm sooo true. :o)