Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday scrambled eggs

I don't mean scrambled eggs on a plate with bacon and taters, I mean ideas, lots of ideas, a niagara of ideas tumbling out of our heads fighting it out onto the pavement.

Vegas said I need to get a notebook and write absolutely everything down, all the time, and from then on build a comprehensive plan of attack.

Attack of the she-lion, roaaar!

I've never been so excited about anything in my life before... this is for real, not a dress rehearsal nor a pipe dream. OMG. Gonna be my own boss, on my own turf, doing what I love best in the world. Hard to breathe!

*giddy*

OK well, still a couple more days left in the office, I should get to it... wrap things up, tie up loose ends, bring all my personal belongings home, and you know what?

I cannot imagine missing any of it. I just can't.

Is this what freedom feels like?

/end of Giddy! Giddy! Ha! Ha! post/

16 comments:

anuday said...

It's going to be a great adventure!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Yes it is going to be a great adventure....I'm almost kinda jealous.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Good for you! Finally, something for TD to be excited about......

Dolce said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I've been so busy lately, I feel as if I've missed so much.

*click away to re the archives*

prin said...

I'm glad you're happy. :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

So happy for you.
"freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose"
(janis joplin)

KA said...

I'm happy that you're happy. You know where you're going and that's awesome.

Technodoll said...

Anuday, it's already started... there is no going back, I'm excited and terrified both at the same time... yikes!

CD, don't be. I promise you will be part of the ride the entire journey through ;-)

WW, I know! Seemed impossible until a few days ago but here we are... *shiver*

Dolce, so much has gone on, I don't know where to begin!

Prin, happiness is contagious you know. So. Watch oooooot!

Busy Bee, exactly. Might as well leap!

Toughgirl, well I see a general direction... not sure how to get there yet but that will be my work the next few months.

myself said...

you have your future ahead of you and yep, this is what it feels like.....

Frank said...

I can I have scrambled eggs with bacon and taters along WITH the ideas?

MYM said...

You're so giddy it's contagious! LOL It's a very cool adventure :)

Sweet T said...

I am so so sooooo happy for you! That is so exciting. (and I wish we lived closer so we could avail of your services :D)

Katie said...

Yay. *does a happy dance* There's nothing better than being full to bursting with ideas. You go get that notebook!

Sian said...

I love that we can hear the excited joy just jumping off the screen.

I am so pleased for you my dear :o)

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

You, my dear, are going to do fine. You and Vegas (with pen in hand) will tackle all those details.

So excited for you - I know that butterfly in the stomach feeling of bliss....

Enjoy!

Technodoll said...

Myself, I rather am enjoying it at the moment... until the fear and uncertainty hit, ugggh.

Frank, you forgot the coffee!

Drowsy, yes indeed! My head is spinning!

SweetT, who knows maybe someday, you'd also get into something like this...

Katie, I'll have to post a photo of the notebook, it's sooo awesome!

Sian, thank you - it's my dream come true.

Daring, it takes a team to make it happen and I am truly blessed :-)